Designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility, the new Cardiology IV stethoscope helps clinicians hear more than ever before. We’ve improved the acoustics so it is easier to catch more of the subtle sounds that make a difference in assessments and diagnoses. The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
• Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
• Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
• Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
• Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
• Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.